Documents Need to work in Dubai as a nurse
Anyone wanting to work in the Dubai as a nurse should have bellow documents handy for the DHA registration and Visa Prosses.
- A valid passport (with Validity of 6 months)
- Birth certificate
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- Nursing or midwifery diplomas and registration certificates
- Transcript of training for all relevant nursing or midwifery programmes completed by the applicant. These must be calculated in hours or be accompanied by a letter from the training institution with a key to how the credits translate to hours.
- Employment references confirming their good health and good character. (two employment references confirming the applicant’s post-registration practice of at least 12 months, their competence and character.)
- Registration certificates from each jurisdiction where the applicant has practised and/or been registered – if the applicant’s country operates state registration, they will need to have registered in each state where they practised.
- Verifications from all jurisdictions where the applicant practised or where the applicant has been previously registered. (Experience Certificate min 2years of practice post-registration)
- BLS (Basic Life Support) / ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) Certificate from AHA (American Heart Association)
- Passport size photo with white background