Job title: DOH Male and Female Nurses, Caregivers, Healthcare Assistants
Company: Pioneer Medical Services LLC
Job description: Monitor the safety of the patient under care.
- Provide childcare by assisting with hygiene, feeding and playtime activities.
- Provide senior/elderly care by assisting with the patient’s activities of daily living.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions to the Nurse Supervisor, the Nurse Manager and other members of the multi-disciplinary health team, accordingly.
- Provide emotional support and companionship for all patients.
- Respect confidentiality of patient information by ensuring that nursing documents and conversations pertaining to patient care are secure.
- Assist in providing a clean & safe care environment.
- Adhere to Infection Control Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Report all incidents/concerns to the Clinical Manager as soon as possible.
- With at least 2 years of Clinical Experience (ICU, MS Ward, ER); caregiver experience.
- Salary and working hours will be discuss upon interview.
- BSc Nursing degree or Diploma in Nursing; Caregiver course
- 2 years’ experience in same field with less than 12 months gap from today’s date
- To have worked in a Home Care setting.
- With at least 2 years of Clinical Experience (ICU, MS Ward, ER); caregiver experience
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 07:49:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!