The UK Authorities launched a Health care Visa for certified doctors, Nurses (senior carer visa UK) and health allied health professionals skilled to an acknowledged commonplace and who’ve good working English.
A Health and Care Visa is a specific visa that’s completely for healthcare professionals. This Visa permits them to remain within the UK and work with the NHS, an NHS provider or in grownup social care.
The scope of the visa was extended to include eligible individuals working within the social care sector. The advantages for such staff are fast-track entry, decreased visa charges and devoted help to come back to the UK with their households.
- You will get the UK work Visa for Up to 5 years.
- You can apply for a Visa With/Without IELTS or OET.
- Exempt from paying Immigration Health Surcharge for you and your family.
- Reduced visa fees.
- Fast- Track visa process.
- Dependents can apply for a UK Visa.
- Career growth in the health care sector.
- Apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) if you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements.
- A qualified nurse, health professional or adult social care professional.
- Has experience in eligible health or social care job.
- Most importantly, is candidate must have conformed job offer.
- Have a COS (Certificate of sponsorship) from a UK employer (A-rated) with detailed information regarding your Job, Location and your despicability during your employment.
- Get paid minimum salary
- Candidate must be able to Read, Write, Speak and understand English at at least B1 level on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) scale.
The employer will be required to include a brief explanation in the COS setting that out how the employee meets the Health and Care visa eligibility requirements.
Candidates must possess the ability to speak, write, read and fully understand English at least Level B1 on the common European framework of reference for language (CEFR) scale.
Candidate must prove their language proficiency by either one:
- Passing a UKVI IELTS test with a minimum 5 band average from an approved provider
- Having a degree-level qualification that was taught in English- if the candidate studied abroad. Candidate needs to apply for confirmation through UK NARIC that their qualification is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or P.HD. *We highly recommend Diploma holders opt for a UKVI IELTS*
How to Apply for UK NARIC?
Candidates can apply for UK NARIC by following below steps:
- Create an account at https://www.ecctis.com/Signup.aspx?option=1
- Sign in with your credentials.
- Select the appropriate option mostly option 1 and filled up the Form.
- Upload your Degree certificate, Record of Transcript, and MOI (medium of Instructions) Letter from your college or University.
- Pay fees of £140 (as of April 2021) along with the postal package range from £5-80.
- Submit an application. It will take 15-20** days to deliver it to your address (depends on your geographical)
Duration of Visa
The health and Care Visa can last as long as 5 years after which the candidate wants to increase it. The candidate should then apply to increase or replace your visa when it expires or should you change jobs or employer.
Additionally, importantly, after 5 years, candidates might be able to apply to settle completely within the UK (also called ‘indefinite leave to remain). This offers them the fitting to reside, work and examine right here for so long as they like, and apply for advantages in the event that they’re eligible.
How to Apply for a senior carer visa UK?
Interested professionals can apply online and how they apply depends on whether they’re:
- Outside the UK and are coming to the UK
- Inside the UK and extending your current visa
- Inside the UK and switching from a different visa
- If the candidate wants to change their job or employer, they must apply to update their visa.
Documents Required for senior carer visa UK
- A valid Passport or another document that shows identity or nationality.
- Proof of knowledge of English.
- Yar job title, annual salary and occupation code
- Name of employer and their sponsor license number – it will be in your certificate of sponsorship.
- A Police clearance certificate.
- Tuberculosis test results if you are from the listed country.
- Your Graduation, Master’s or P.HD Certificated and Record of Transcripts.
- 2 x Previous job or study references.
- If you are not fully sponsored then Evidence that you have enough saving to sport your self in the UK. ( you must have £1270 in your bank account for at least 28 days in a row.)
Extending your Visa
You can usually apply to extend your health and care worker visa if you have the same job, occupation code and still meet the salary requirements.
And if you would like to work as a registered nurse in The UK then, Read more here: https://nurseabroad.in/uk-nurse-registration/
Follow UK’s official site for more updates: https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa