Documents need for nursing in dubai
If you’re considering an exciting move to further your career in nursing by moving to Dubai then you’ve landed on the right page!
Dubai is a booming metropolis with a huge demand for a professional, hard-working nurse such as yourself. The rapid growth of Dubai may be over, but the expansion of the city has left room for health care professionals to move in and really make a difference to an exciting new city and its population.
If you’re sick of working in your current job with too little pay, too few benefits, and no prospects then a change to a nursing job in Dubai may be exactly what you need.
Anyone wanting to work in the Dubai as a nurse should have bellow list of documents need for nursing in Dubai handy for the registration and Visa Prosses.
- A valid passport (with validity of 6 months)
- One-color Passport size Photo with white background.
- Birth certificate
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- Nursing or midwifery diplomas and registration certificates
- Verifications from all jurisdictions where the applicant practised or where the applicant has been previously registered.
- Registration certificates from each jurisdiction where the applicant has practiced and/or been registered – if the applicant’s country operates state registration, they will need to have registered in each state where they practised.
- Employment references confirming their good health and good character. (two employment references confirming the applicant’s post-registration practice of at least 12 months, their competence and character.)
Transcript of training for all relevant nursing or midwifery programs completed by the applicant. These must be calculated in hours or be accompanied by a letter from the training institution with a key to how the credits translate to hours.