UK nurse list of document
Anyone wanting to work in the UK as a nurse should have bellow documents handy for the NMC registration and UKVI Visa Prosses.
- A valid passport (with Validity of 6 months)
- Birth certificate
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- Nursing or midwifery diplomas and registration certificates
- Transcript of training for all relevant nursing or midwifery programs completed by the applicant. These must be calculated in hours or be accompanied by a letter from the training institution with a key to how the credits translate to hours.
- Employment references confirming their good health and good character. (two employment references confirming the applicant’s post-registration practice of at least 12 months, their competence and character.)
- Registration certificates from each jurisdiction where the applicant has practiced and/or been registered – in the applicant’s country operates state registration, they will need to have registered in each state where they practiced.
- Verifications from all jurisdictions where the applicant practiced or where the applicant has been previously registered.
- For every overseas country in which they have lived for more than three months, they will need to provide a police clearance certificate. If they have lived in the UK for more than three months, they will need to provide us with a standard level Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate.
All applications to join the NMC nurses part of the Register must include evidence of completion of the English Language test below is the types of evidence NMC accepts.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. You must complete the academic version of the IELTS test and achieve:
- at least 7.0 in listening and reading and Speaking.
- at least 6.5 in the writing.
- Occupational English Test (OET)
- at least B (350 and above) in listening and reading and Speaking.
- at least C+ (300 and above) in the writing.
- The recent practice of at least one year in a majority English speaking country.
The NMC will not consider applicants who score lower than this standard.
4 thoughts on “Documents need to become a UK Nurse”
Great web site document translation. Many helpful details right here. My business is mailing them to a few buddies ans moreover expressing with delectable. As well as, thanks for your effort!
Does the police clearance from other countries have to be recent if I left that country 1 year ago and i have a police clearance from then.
Does the police clearance from other countries have to be recent if I left that country before one year and I have the pcc of that time
Hi, I would like to know if my UK Registration completed in 1984 would be still valid with an update on hours, education, experience etc?
Comments are closed.