UK nurse list of document
Anyone wanting to work in the UK as a nurse should have bellow documents handy for the NMC registration and UKVI Visa Prosses.
- A valid passport (with Validity of 6 months)
- Birth certificate
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- Nursing or midwifery diplomas and registration certificates
- Transcript of training for all relevant nursing or midwifery programs completed by the applicant. These must be calculated in hours or be accompanied by a letter from the training institution with a key to how the credits translate to hours.
- Employment references confirming their good health and good character. (two employment references confirming the applicant’s post-registration practice of at least 12 months, their competence and character.)
- Registration certificates from each jurisdiction where the applicant has practiced and/or been registered – in the applicant’s country operates state registration, they will need to have registered in each state where they practiced.
- Verifications from all jurisdictions where the applicant practiced or where the applicant has been previously registered.
- For every overseas country in which they have lived for more than three months, they will need to provide a police clearance certificate. If they have lived in the UK for more than three months, they will need to provide us with a standard level Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. You must complete the academic version of the IELTS test and achieve:
- at least 7.0 in listening and reading and Speaking.
- at least 6.5 in the writing.
- Occupational English Test (OET)
- at least B (350 and above) in listening and reading and Speaking.
- at least C+ (300 and above) in the writing.
- The recent practice of at least one year in a majority English speaking country.
The NMC will not consider applicants who score lower than this standard.