Job title: Enrolled Nurse | Aged Care | Regis Caboolture
Company: Regis Aged Care
Job description: Caboolture Location | Permanent part time role | Leading Aged Care organisation
About the company
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to provide quality care and support to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. As a growing organisation, we now have over 8000 passionate staff that are devoted to providing person-centred care to every individual in our care.
Situated in a quiet residential precinct next to Caboolture Public Hospital and neighbourhood shopping centre, Regis Caboolture aged care home features a beautiful central garden courtyard with a walking track and bus stop for residents to utilise.
Regis Caboolture specialises in secure Dementia care and support for the frail aged, with the focus on meeting the needs of residents with a close personal approach. This is supported through Sensory Enrichment activities, our Paro and lifestyle program with specialist staff delivering care and activities identified to enhance resident’s daily well-being.
About the role
This is a permanent part time role for an experienced Enrolled Nurse to work at our Caboolture home, working a variety of morning, afternoon and night shifts over the 7 day week. The ideal candidate will have previous Aged Care experience as an Enrolled Nurse in Australia, who is medication endorsed, is someone that has good interpersonal skills and is passionate about assisting our residents with their everyday needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete reporting and documentation based on requirement
- Motivate, lead and supervise staff
- Provide oversight and leadership of the home
- Support residents with care requirements inline with scope of practice
- Complete appropriate documentation
- Conduct comprehensive review of residents through appropriate assessments
Skills & Experience
- Capability and experience in leading a team
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service
- Minimum 12 months experience as an Enrolled Nurse in Aged Care (preferred)
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Valid National Police Check
- The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020. This includes both current and future Regis employees.
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.
- A workplace where you can utilise your clinical and people leader skills
- Appreciation and warm smile everyday at work
- Pay rates are negotiable based on experience and skills
- Self managed availability – pick up extra shifts when you want to
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!
Location: Caboolture, QLD
Job date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 06:09:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!