Job title: Registered Nurse
Company: ANH Healthcare Ltd.
Job description: Role
Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse – Ashbury Nursing Home Blackrock
The post-holder is responsible for the provision of day to day, person-centred nursing care to our residents, assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans. Administer medications in accordance with doctors’ prescriptions and NMBI /HIQA guidelines. Ensure safe custody and administration of controlled drugs in accordance with established procedures and laws. Work together with all disciplines involved with the total care of residents and their families, integrating nursing care with the resident’s physical, psychological and spiritual needs.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· Must be actively registered with the NMBI
· Excellent command of the English language
· Valid Work Permit to work in the EU
· At least 1+ year experience in Nursing Home experience as a Nurse
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of HIQA and standards pertained to Care of the Older Person
· Highly motivated, energetic and have an outgoing personality
· Reliable and trustworthy with a strong commitment to providing high levels of care
Responsibilities & duties
· To promote through the highest standards of professional practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents.
· To promote the ethos of person centred care.
· To ensure that all residents receive care appropriate to their individual needs.
· To provide leadership and guidance to the team thus improving standards and maintaining a high morale amongst the team.
· To ensure that everything we do reflects the privacy, dignity and respect of our residents and underpins all the basic values that contribute to an excellent quality of life.
· Be punctual and manage time effectively
· Communicate with management any changes or concerns in relation to Client needs/care as they arise
What we offer you
· Excellent rates of pay – DOE and qualifications + Sunday supplement
· Support in further education
· Staff Accommodation subject to availability
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Free Mandatory Training
· Permanent employment opportunity
· Access to many discounts through affinity schemes (pharmacy, entertainment, finance)
· Opportunity to make a personal and professional difference
· Excellent support from a dedicated CNM and Senior Nursing Team
Job date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 22:08:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!